Nurses who care for patients undergoing a Cesarian section (C-section) must be able to apply appropriate interve....
In the U.S., chronic wounds affect around 6.5 million people. According to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 17,000+ pressure ulcer related lawsuits are filed annually, second only to wrongful death lawsuits. Stay on the leading edge of wound care with inspiring learn-it-today-use-it-tomorrow continuing education courses that cover the latest breakthroughs and up-to-date standards of care in wound management.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Pressure injury affects more than 2.5 million hospitalized patients each year in the U.S. (Agency for Healthcare....
Up to 14% of patients with metastases will develop a malignant wound. A malignant wound may result from a primar....
Psoriasis is a chronic disorder of the skin and joints that causes inflammation and scaling. In addition to its ....
Care for chronic venous and arterial ulcers can be complex and requires a multidisciplinary approach. The succes....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Identify the pathophysiology behind the development of diabe....
Scleroderma is a complex autoimmune connective tissue disorder. This course outlines the pathological processes ....
Lymphedema and wounds associated with it represent a difficult issue to deal with, primarily because the lymphat....
Penetrating trauma involves wounding instruments that penetrate the skin and directly injure body tissue. Althou....