The federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was implemented in 1996 and has evolved ....
Risk management nursing CEUs focus on the nurse's role in managing risk. Risk management topics for nurses range from documentation tips and tricks and the legalities of patient rights to how to handle practice errors and developing effective communication skills. These topics will help you navigate the risks you face every day in health care.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
As the U.S. population ages, increased numbers of older adults have been subjected to mistreatment. Professional....
A landmark report by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) discovered that medical errors often result from systems fa....
Effectively communicating with patients and families is the foundation for a therapeutic, safe, and positive pat....
The goal of this course is to educate healthcare professionals about approaches to prevent medication errors. ....
The goal of this course is to provide healthcare professionals with information regarding ways to improve conver....
The goal of this course is to inform surgical technologists and nursing professionals in the acute care settin....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses, pharmacy professionals, and physicians about national efforts to p....
The goal of this course is to provide nursing professionals in acute care settings with information to enhance t....
From accepting an order over the telephone to handing off a patient to another department, every healthcare prof....