750+ CE Courses
Our courses offer certificates from many state & national accrediting bodies.
Reach your full potential with a catalog of over 1,450 online courses
State Approved Courses
Complete the courses on your own time, at your own pace.
Find courses for a wide variety of healthcare professions.
Looking for a simpler way to find your next nursing role? Let us take the hard work out of your job search with the new Nurse.com Jobs. Complete one profile, and start getting recommended for jobs that are a match for your skills.
Are you looking for a new way to recruit nurses for your open positions? Starting in the Spring of 2022, Nurse.com Recruiting will offer an AI-driven candidate matching solution to help your organization recruit nurses with the right skills for your roles.
Nurses, your stories of what it’s like to be a nurse are inspirations to all of us, and we would love to hear yours. Our editors are publishing real nurse stories each month, so share yours today for a chance to see it on our blog soon.
Treating and Preventing Communicable Diseases
with Premium Unlimited CE Membership
- Outline the latest transmission-based precautions
- Discuss the etiology, symptoms, treatment and prevention methods for tuberculosis
- Discuss how “superbugs” affect the treatment of specific diseases
- Identify the causes and prevention guidelines of foodborne illnesses
- Describe the signs, symptoms and treatment for lice, scabies and Lyme disease
7.9 Contact Hours
Pandemic 2020: History, Spread, and Treatment of COVID-19
with Unlimited CE Membership
- Recognize specific conditions in patients presenting to the emergency department;
- Apply state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic techniques to patients with the particular medical problems discussed in the publication;
- Discuss the differential diagnosis of the particular medical problems discussed in the publication;
- Explain both the likely and rare complications that may be associated with the particular medical problems discussed in the publication.
1.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice Nurse Pharmacology
with Premium Unlimited CE Membership
The goal of this program is to help advanced practice nurses (nurse practitioners and clinical nurse specialists) fulfill the American Nurses Credentialing Center 25-contact hour pharmacotherapeutics requirement for certification. After studying the information presented here, you will be able to:
- Describe 15 medications, including the dosing, adverse effects, clinical uses, and interactions
- State “black box” warnings for the medications
- Discuss the use of 15 medications in your practice
- State 15 new “APN tips” you’ll apply to your practice
- Identify special considerations for 15 medications
Suzanne Albrecht, MS, PharmD; Paul Arnstein, RN, MS, PhD, FAAN; Jane Dimmitt Champion, FNP, MSN, PhD, DNP, AH-PMH-CNS, FAAN; Kim Curry, ARNP, PhD; Heidi M. Dishneau, ARNP, MSN, AOCNP; Regina M. Fink, RN, PhD, AOCN, FAAN; Peggy Hasenauer, RN, MS; Annette Kelly, ARNP, MSN, PhD; Lenore C. Magrum, CRNP, MSN, AOCN; Cynthia H. McGee, ANP-BC, MSN CCRN; Cindy Parsons, ARNP, DNP, FAANP, BC; Susanne J. Pavlovich-Danis, RN, MSN, ARNP-C, CDE, CRRN; Kristine Anne Scordo, ACNP-BC, PhD, FAANP; Kim Strelczyk, RN, MSN, APRN, CIC; Anna Ver Hage, RN, CCRN, CNRN
Paul Arnstein, PhD, RN, FAAN, has disclosed that he receives consulting fees as a member of the clinical advisory board and consultant panels for AstraZeneca, Jannsen, Purdue, Hospira, and Mallinckrodt.
25.0 Contact Hours
"I knew I wanted to sit for the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam. I also knew I needed a comprehensive study plan. The Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Focused CE Series helped me study for and pass the certification exam. The weekly reading assignments, webinars, study questions, quizzes and handouts suited my learning style. I highly recommend it!"
"The Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review Focused CE Series was exactly what I needed. I wanted something that was flexible but also could provide the content that I needed in order to pass the exam. I enjoyed the entire set up of weekly videos, as well as the self study lectures. After the course was completed I took my exam and passed on the first try."
“I am currently an OB nurse who stumbled upon the online CE direct course when searching for CE’s. Even though I had taken and passed the NCC exam, I signed up and discovered the online learning to be very helpful. It solidified what I had just studied. I found it to be an excellent tool to help me remember explanations of the physiologic process, which was something I struggled to absorb on my own. Thank you for your helpful hints!”