18 Million Courses Completed
Since 1992, Nurse.com users have completed over 18 million continuing education courses to help them maintain their nursing license and advance in their careers.
Nurse.com is the largest provider of CE with Joint Accreditation status and a recipient of the ANCC Accreditation Premier Program Award for learning excellence.
Built By Nurses,
Our community was built and is led by nurses, and our accredited content is developed by nurse subject matter experts.
Join the largest online community of nurses to connect with your peers, organize your professional life, restore your passion for nursing, and empower you to thrive.
Looking for a simpler way to find your next nursing role? Let us take the hard work out of your job search with the new Nurse.com Jobs. Complete one profile, and start getting recommended for jobs that are a match for your skills. Prefer to browse jobs in your state instead? Visit our job board.
Get the salary you’re worth. Get the salary you deserve. Nurse.com conducted extensive, unbiased research to create this free research report, which can help you understand your salary potential to better assess where you are and where you might want to go.
The passion to care, the courage to serve. In the 2022 National Nurses Week Digital Edition, we share engaging true stories by nurses, about nurses, offer free CE courses, share articles with career tips and education resources, and more.
Treating and Preventing Communicable Diseases
with Premium Unlimited CE Membership
- Outline the latest transmission-based precautions
- Discuss the etiology, symptoms, treatment and prevention methods for tuberculosis
- Discuss how “superbugs” affect the treatment of specific diseases
- Identify the causes and prevention guidelines of foodborne illnesses
- Describe the signs, symptoms and treatment for lice, scabies and Lyme disease
7.9 Contact Hours
Pandemic 2020: History, Spread, and Treatment of COVID-19
with Unlimited CE Membership
- Recognize specific conditions in patients presenting to the emergency department;
- Apply state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic techniques to patients with the particular medical problems discussed in the publication;
- Discuss the differential diagnosis of the particular medical problems discussed in the publication;
- Explain both the likely and rare complications that may be associated with the particular medical problems discussed in the publication.
1.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice Nurse Pharmacology
with Premium Unlimited CE Membership
The goal of this program is to help advanced practice nurses (nurse practitioners and clinical nurse specialists) fulfill the American Nurses Credentialing Center 25-contact hour pharmacotherapeutics requirement for certification. After studying the information presented here, you will be able to:
- Describe 15 medications, including the dosing, adverse effects, clinical uses, and interactions
- State “black box” warnings for the medications
- Discuss the use of 15 medications in your practice
- State 15 new “APN tips” you’ll apply to your practice
- Identify special considerations for 15 medications
Suzanne Albrecht, MS, PharmD; Paul Arnstein, RN, MS, PhD, FAAN; Jane Dimmitt Champion, FNP, MSN, PhD, DNP, AH-PMH-CNS, FAAN; Kim Curry, ARNP, PhD; Heidi M. Dishneau, ARNP, MSN, AOCNP; Regina M. Fink, RN, PhD, AOCN, FAAN; Peggy Hasenauer, RN, MS; Annette Kelly, ARNP, MSN, PhD; Lenore C. Magrum, CRNP, MSN, AOCN; Cynthia H. McGee, ANP-BC, MSN CCRN; Cindy Parsons, ARNP, DNP, FAANP, BC; Susanne J. Pavlovich-Danis, RN, MSN, ARNP-C, CDE, CRRN; Kristine Anne Scordo, ACNP-BC, PhD, FAANP; Kim Strelczyk, RN, MSN, APRN, CIC; Anna Ver Hage, RN, CCRN, CNRN
Paul Arnstein, PhD, RN, FAAN, has disclosed that he receives consulting fees as a member of the clinical advisory board and consultant panels for AstraZeneca, Jannsen, Purdue, Hospira, and Mallinckrodt.
25.0 Contact Hours
"I knew I wanted to sit for the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam. I also knew I needed a comprehensive study plan. The Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Focused CE Series helped me study for and pass the certification exam. The weekly reading assignments, webinars, study questions, quizzes and handouts suited my learning style. I highly recommend it!"
"The Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review Focused CE Series was exactly what I needed. I wanted something that was flexible but also could provide the content that I needed in order to pass the exam. I enjoyed the entire set up of weekly videos, as well as the self study lectures. After the course was completed I took my exam and passed on the first try."
“I am currently an OB nurse who stumbled upon the online CE direct course when searching for CE’s. Even though I had taken and passed the NCC exam, I signed up and discovered the online learning to be very helpful. It solidified what I had just studied. I found it to be an excellent tool to help me remember explanations of the physiologic process, which was something I struggled to absorb on my own. Thank you for your helpful hints!”