Selection of antibiotics requires some knowledge about the type of organism as well as the drug’s mechanism of....
Advanced practice nurse continuing education courses focus on nursing activities applied within an advanced practice care setting. General advanced practice nursing activities ranging from performing assessments and diagnosing patient conditions to prescribing and dispensing medications are covered—with additional emphasis on the higher level of authority and decision-making granted to the unique advanced practice nurse role.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Pain is universal. It is a subjective experience that can be either acute or chronic. An estimated 1 in every 5 ....
Asthma is a chronic, complex disorder characterized by reversible airflow obstruction, inflammation, and bronchi....
It is well known that hypertension (HTN) is a major contributor to cardiovascular disease, including myocardial ....
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a common chronic medical problem that affects up to 1 in every 3 peopl....
Chemotherapy is widely used to treat cancers with the intent to cure or prevent recurrence. There are several me....
This image filled course provides examples of chest imaging to prepare radiologic technologists and nurses to ca....
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, was once primarily associated with the survivors of military combat. No....
Latex hypersensitivity was characterized as a problem in the late 1970s. It became a serious concern in the 1990....
The practices of body arts — tattooing and body piercings — have become so commonplace that most healthcare ....