Patients with chronic, progressive pulmonary diseases are a challenging patient population, as they often presen....
A patient's transition from any level of care is a high-stakes venture for all involved. These transition of care nursing CE courses focus on patient and caregiver education, medication reconciliation, and the importance of interdisciplinary communication.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
The goal of this course is to educate nursing professionals, OT professionals, and social workers about care coo....
This course has been approved for 6 hours by the Commission on Case Manager Certification for 2017 and 2018. Tr....
Hospital readmissions are an important measure of quality care in U.S. hospitals. Among the likely reasons for r....
Medication reconciliation is a comprehensive review of a patient’s active medications during care transitions.....
Poor medication adherence has been called America’s other drug problem. This issue attracts attention, resulti....
Many patients do not understand information that healthcare providers give them. Inadequate health literacy can ....
Accreditation standards mandate the evaluation of patients’ understanding of the teaching they receive during ....
This course has been approved for 2 hours by the Commission on Case Manager Certification for 03/01/2016 to 03/0....
According to statistics and projections from the National Bureau of Labor and the Health Resources and Services ....