The federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was implemented in 1996 and has evolved ....
Nursing law CEUs focus on the different regulations and laws in health care so that you can navigate them seamlessly and ultimately spend more time with your patients.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
A variety of legal concerns influence utilization management (UM) processes, including patient confidentiality r....
More than 54.1 million people undergo surgical procedures annually in the United States, and many suffer from av....
A landmark report by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) discovered that medical errors often result from systems fa....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses in all healthcare settings about the nurse practice act. Aft....
The goal of this course is to educate healthcare professionals about approaches to prevent medication errors. ....
The goal of this course is to provide healthcare professionals with information regarding ways to improve conver....
To know documentation principles and to apply them in daily practice are musts for every nurse. These are essent....
We’ve all seen the headlines and heard reports of errors in surgical procedures. These events are shocking and....
Every interaction with a healthcare professional, including what is communicated and what is observed, affects p....