This course will review the charge nurse role as it pertains to the mission, vision, and values of the healthcar....
Preceptor courses for nurses focus on activities applied when acting as a mentor to new nurse hires, nursing students, or recent nurse graduates to bridge the gap between a nurse's educational environment and nurse employment. Responsibilities ranging from professional role modeling and providing feedback to determining goals and learning outcomes are covered, with particular emphasis on the communication needed for success.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Preceptors are needed to foster the competence of new graduates and nurses who change positions. The number of n....
Most nurse leaders begin their formal leadership path by training for a charge nurse role. Today’s healthcare ....
Conflict is a part of life that especially exists in high-stress work environments such as healthcare organizati....
The goal of this course is to provide nurses working in acute care facilities with information about the roles o....
The goal of this course is to provide nurses and nurse preceptors in ambulatory care with information about effe....
All nurses are leaders when they care for patients. Nurses lead by working autonomously to support patients when....
The world of legalities, red tape, and ethics can be a daunting one. We have all heard about the importance of c....
Today, nurses at all levels are expected to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities. Knowing how to co....
Adult learners do not learn in the same manner as children do in grade school. When preceptoring nurses in the a....