Pertussis, also known as “whooping cough,” is a vaccine-preventable disease that has experienced a resurgenc....
Infection control continuing education courses focus on best practices for nurse clinicians. Infectious disease courses are designed to cover a multitude of topics that nurses incorporate into their practice ranging from control and management to treatment and prevention of infectious diseases.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
The goal of this course is to educate nurses in acute care settings about chickenpox, monkeypox, and smallpox in....
The goal of this course is to educate nursing professionals in acute care settings about C. difficile infecti....
Legionnaires’ disease first appeared in July 1976, when an outbreak of a (then unknown) lung infection was fou....
Lyme disease is a systemic bacterial infection that can occur in people who sustain a bite from an infected tick....
The goal of this course is to describe the principles of asepsis for nurses and laboratorians in healthcare faci....
Whether at the surgical site or on the hands of the healthcare provider, human skin is inherently laden with res....
The latest statistics regarding the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) epidemic in the U.S. illustrate that ther....
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates more than 1 million people 13 years of age and ol....
The goal of this course is to inform nurses and providers in acute care settings about two common, fungi-caused,....