Apnea of prematurity (AOP) is the cessation of breathing for more than 20 seconds or less when accompanied by ox....
Neonatal continuing education courses focus on the best practices and ideal outcomes of neonatal care. NICU CEU course topics range from various pregnancy standards of care to newborn screening to varying infant diseases.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Nurses in all healthcare settings are increasingly likely to encounter women of childbearing age with a history ....
The goal of this course is to teach nurses in acute care settings how to identify and treat postpartum psychia....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses and social workers about family-centered interventions for families....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses in acute care settings with care guidelines for extremely low birth....
The goal of this course is to enhance the knowledge of acute care nurses in the area of obstetric hemorrhage, in....
The goal of this course is to engage acute care nurses in a discussion about hypertension in pregnancy, includin....
Nurse.com is pleased to present the ELNEC Pediatric Curriculum, offered by our sister website ReliasAcademy.com.....
Intestinal failure in infants is most frequently caused by short bowel syndrome (SBS). Although lifesaving, surg....
Nurses providing care for pregnant mothers and newborns need a working knowledge of fetal cardiac development an....