Patients with chronic, progressive pulmonary diseases are a challenging patient population, as they often presen....
Pulmonary nurse courses are imperative in helping to maintain standards of care and imparting new learnings and guidelines across the industry. Pulmonary diseases are known to cause structural damage as a result of exposure or injury and can affect patients throughout their life spans. Pulmonary nursing CEUs teach nurses how to implement and oversee various treatment modalities to significantly impact patient outcomes.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Telehealth practice began when nursing professionals triaged and provided health care via telephone to patients.....
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) can lead to sepsis. Furthermore, CAP is one of the most common infections see....
The goal of this course is to provide an overview for respiratory therapists (RTs) and nurses in the acute care ....
The goal of this course is to prepare nurses and respiratory therapists working in acute care settings with info....
The goal of this course is to provide nursing and respiratory therapy professionals with knowledge of the import....
The goal of this course is to assist respiratory therapists and nurses working in acute care settings with a com....
Asthma is a chronic, complex disorder characterized by reversible airflow obstruction, inflammation, and bronchi....
This module will discuss noninvasive positive pressure ventilation (NPPV) and the educational needs of clinician....
Pertussis, also known as “whooping cough,” is a vaccine-preventable disease that has experienced a resurgenc....