The nursing profession continues to evolve on a daily basis. Nursing education is an important part of addressin....
Future of Nursing CEU courses are designed to inform nurses of the value and impact they have on improving and redesigning the American healthcare system. Based on recommendations from the Institute of Medicine/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation study on the Future of Nursing, these courses help nurses understand the aspects of healthcare reform most pertinent to them.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Are you thinking about getting you Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)? Whether you are contemplating enrolling....
The current healthcare environment offers new opportunities and growing demand for advanced practice registered ....
This course reviews The Accountable Care Organization (ACO) delivery model and the changing nurse functions in t....
The 2010 Institute of Medicine’s recommendation to increase the percentage of baccalaureate prepared nurses to....
Contemporary healthcare requires efficient and effective interaction and teamwork by groups of diverse professio....
Team-based healthcare is provided by two or more people who represent different professions with the common goal....
Nurses should remain informed about scope of practice, standards of practice, and conceptual framework aspects o....
Medication reconciliation is a comprehensive review of a patient’s active medications during care transitions.....
Adult learners do not learn in the same manner as children do in grade school. When preceptoring nurses in the a....