Accreditation standards mandate the evaluation of patients’ understanding of the teaching they receive during ....
Diabetes education for nurses is imperative in helping to maintain standards of care and imparting new learnings and guidelines across the industry. Diabetes CEUs for nurses cover activities like nutrition intervention and congestive heart failure with the goal of helping to mitigate the negative impact of this chronic illness in patients’ lives.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
In the U.S., over 37 million people have diabetes, and about 20% are unaware they have it (CDC, 2022a). Patients....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses, registered dietitians/nutritionists, and health educators in the a....
This course will utilize story-based learning as a means to provide insight into the risk factors for diabetes d....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Identify the pathophysiology behind the development of diabe....
The goal of this course is to provide nursing and pharmacy professionals in the acute care setting with an overv....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses and registered dietitians in acute care settings on current screeni....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Describe insulin pump therapy. Identify candidates for the ....
Healthcare professionals witness the impact on patients’ quality of life and also see how hard it is for peopl....
More than 54.1 million people undergo surgical procedures annually in the United States, and many suffer from av....