Healthcare professionals witness the impact on patients’ quality of life and also see how hard it is for peopl....
Care coordination courses focus on nursing activities applied when organizing patient care and information to make patient care safer and more effective. Activities ranging from coordinating patient treatment plans and patient education to connecting patients with other healthcare providers are covered, with particular emphasis given to improved patient outcomes as a result of improved care coordination.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Nurses should remain informed about scope of practice, standards of practice, and conceptual framework aspects o....
Adult learners do not learn in the same manner as children do in grade school. When preceptoring nurses in the a....
Accreditation standards mandate the evaluation of patients’ understanding of the teaching they receive during ....
Healthcare providers are constantly challenged to quickly adapt to organizational change and respond to turbulen....
Poor medication adherence has been called America’s other drug problem. This issue attracts attention, resulti....
Medication reconciliation is a comprehensive review of a patient’s active medications during care transitions.....
Team-based healthcare is provided by two or more people who represent different professions with the common goal....
Osteoarthritis is the most prevalent form of arthritis in the world, affecting more than 30 million people in th....
The goal of this course is to prepare nurses and respiratory therapists working in acute care settings with info....