The U.S. is becoming more culturally diverse than ever, but the nursing workforce remains largely non-Hispanic w....
Cultural competency training for nurses is imperative in helping to maintain standards of care and imparting new learnings and guidelines across the industry. Cultural competency CEUs for nurses provide guidance on essential culture-related issues and help establish processes to assess the cultural beliefs and practices of your patients to create the most appropriate approach to their care.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Effectively communicating with patients and families is the foundation for a therapeutic, safe, and positive pat....
The goal of this course is to provide nurses and health educators in multiple healthcare settings with an overvi....
The goal of this continuing education course is to educate nurses and health educators in all settings on provid....
The goal of this course is to educate clinical laboratory professionals, nursing professionals, and respiratory ....
The U.S. Census estimates that Mexican-Americans represent 17.8% of the U.S. population, with over 33.6 million ....
The U.S. is projected to continue to experience significant shifts in racial and ethnic demographics in the next....
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, minority groups will outnumber what is now considered mainstream culture by....
The Health and Medicine Division’s (HMD) Healthy People 2030 and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Qualit....
As the population of the U.S. soars in diversity, healthcare professionals must be prepared to care for childbea....