Roughly 200,000 Americans are diagnosed with abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) each year; yet most have no symptom....
Perioperative nursing continuing education courses focus on best practices for perioperative nurses. Perioperative CEUs for nurses are designed to cover a multitude of topics including hygiene, medication control, and anxiety pain management.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
In 2010, we witnessed heartbreaking scenes from Haiti as rescue teams dug beneath the rubble looking for victims....
More than 54.1 million people undergo surgical procedures annually in the United States, and many suffer from av....
As robotic-assisted surgery grows more widespread, more perioperative professionals are likely to encounter pati....
Pressure injury affects more than 2.5 million hospitalized patients each year in the U.S. (Agency for Healthcare....
Nurses play a significant role in managing patients with cardiac catheterization. Patients undergoing diagnostic....
Hypovolemia, or decreased circulation of intravascular fluids, may occur for many reasons. For instance, nausea,....
The goal of this course is to inform nursing professionals, physicians, and pharmacy professionals in the acute ....
The goal of this course is to educate healthcare professionals about approaches to prevent medication errors. ....
The goal of this course is to familiarize healthcare professionals with the growing epidemic of obesity among ad....