The goal of this course is to increase the knowledge of nurses who are caring for a patient who has completed a ....
CCM CEUs cover a multitude of case manager best practices and topics ranging from health literacy to medication reconciliation. These courses are preapproved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) making them the perfect solution for any case manager.
Please be aware that there are more courses in our inventory that would be of interest to case managers, for example, please look at the courses listed under Case Management.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
The goal of this course is to provide nurses, pharmacy professionals, and physicians with education on ways to i....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Define healthcare fraud and the problems identified with fra....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses and social workers about family-centered interventions for families....
The goal of this course is to equip healthcare personnel in acute care facilities with knowledge of strategies f....
After taking this course, you should be able to: State data measurement methods and data analysis tools used ....
The goal of this course is to educate nursing leadership in the acute care setting on various data collection st....
The goal of this course is to provide healthcare professionals in the acute care setting with information about ....
The goal of this course is to provide nursing professionals in acute care settings with information to enhance t....
Front-line nurses are often recruited to lead quality improvement activities. Thus, they must have knowledge of ....