The goal of this course is to enrich the knowledge of nursing professionals in the acute care setting about the ....
Holistic nursing continuing education courses focus on activities applied in nursing that treat the whole patient as opposed to just treating a patient's current symptoms. Treatment approaches ranging from alternative medicine like meditation therapy and acupuncture to traditional Western medicine are covered, with additional emphasis added to maintaining a proper balance of patient mind, body, and spirit.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
The use of herbal medicines to aid in healing maladies has been documented since 2500 B.C. and continues to be u....
Workplace-related stressors can have a negative impact on both nurses and the patients under their care. The eff....
Suggestion, as opposed to persuasion, threat, or force, is a powerful way to influence change. Whether intention....
As many as one in four people with cancer will experience depression during or after their treatment course. The....
Meditation has proven to be an effective adjunct therapy for many conditions and can be discussed as a therapeut....
Healthcare professionals witness the impact on patients’ quality of life and also see how hard it is for peopl....
This course provides an overview of the need for smoking cessation and the components of a successful smoking ce....
Stress can indirectly contribute to a wide array of maladies associated with either a hyper- or hypoactive state....
This course will help healthcare professionals understand what nutrigenomics testing is, how genetic variation c....