Quality outcomes have expanded into new processes incorporating evidence-based knowledge into professional pract....
Continuing education courses in nursing leadership and management focus on activities and skills necessary in a registered nurse supervisor career. RN supervisor duties ranging from patient care to administration are covered, with greater emphasis on the leadership skills necessary for this unique role.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
This course is intended to educate nursing leadership about the impact of quality on the financial health of a....
The goal of this course is to introduce nurses in a general setting to evidence-based concepts that foster suppo....
Conflict is a part of life that especially exists in high-stress work environments such as healthcare organizati....
The U.S. is becoming more culturally diverse than ever, but the nursing workforce remains largely non-Hispanic w....
Year after year, Gallup polls reveal that the public has a high level of trust in nurses (Saad, 2022). Even th....
Transformational leadership is a continuous improvement model that fosters a positive work environment. Transfor....
Front-line nurses are often recruited to lead quality improvement activities. Thus, they must have knowledge of ....
The complexity of the healthcare environment results in multi-tiered levels of leadership and relative autonomy ....
Hospitals and providers currently receive reimbursement by meeting criteria established by the Centers for Medic....