Care for chronic venous and arterial ulcers can be complex and requires a multidisciplinary approach. The succes....
Interprofessional nursing education courses are designed to provide nurses with strategies and concepts from different healthcare disciplines to develop a customized approach to healthcare delivery. Interprofessional dynamics are defined by two or more professions working together as a team and learning with and from each other to provide a synergistic approach to healthcare.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
This course provides an overview of the need for smoking cessation and the components of a successful smoking ce....
In the U.S., over 37 million people have diabetes, and about 20% are unaware they have it (CDC, 2022a). Patients....
Vector-borne diseases are spread by arthropods such as ticks, mosquitoes, or fleas. In the U.S., ticks are the n....
Needlestick injuries continue to pose a threat to all healthcare professionals (HCPs). While HIV was once the mo....
Worldwide, about 71 million people are infected with the hepatitis C virus (HCV) (Saracco et al., 2022). In the ....
Sexuality and gender identity have received significant attention in the last few decades across the spectrum of....
Apnea of prematurity (AOP) is the cessation of breathing for more than 20 seconds or less when accompanied by ox....
The Health and Medicine Division’s (HMD) Healthy People 2030 and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Qualit....
Patients with chronic, progressive pulmonary diseases are a challenging patient population, as they often presen....