The federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was implemented in 1996 and has evolved ....
Continuing education courses for skilled nursing care providers focus on caring for senior patients that wish to "age in place." Caring for some of these seniors requires a special emphasis on the needs of aging populations such as memory care, pain management, obesity management, pressure injuries, and more.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
As the U.S. population ages, increased numbers of older adults have been subjected to mistreatment. Professional....
A landmark report by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) discovered that medical errors often result from systems fa....
It is estimated that more than 236,740 new cases of lung cancer will be diagnosed in 2022. Lung cancer remains t....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses, physicians, and respiratory therapists about risk factors and comp....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses in all healthcare settings about the nurse practice act. Aft....
The goal of this course is to educate healthcare professionals about approaches to prevent medication errors. ....
The goal of this course is to reinforce and teach nursing professionals in the acute care setting about the comb....
The goal of this course is to familiarize healthcare professionals with the growing epidemic of obesity among ad....
The goal of this course is to provide healthcare professionals with information regarding ways to improve conver....