Healthcare professionals witness the impact on patients’ quality of life and also see how hard it is for peopl....
Case management continuing education courses are designed to educate nurses on a wide range of topics ranging from utilization management to discharge planning. Explore case management CEU topics such as health literacy, discharge education, and communication.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Hypotension (systolic blood pressure < 90 mmHg) is often considered the defining hallmark of shock, but it ca....
Case managers face challenging ethical decisions every day. Whether it is finding a way to provide a patient wit....
Ethical decision-making in healthcare occurs on a regular basis, often without so much as a passing thought. Hea....
This course is intended to educate nurses and emergency medical professionals about evidence-based practices f....
Alcohol remains one of the most abused drugs in the world. It affects an estimated 6.5% of the U.S. population a....
The complexity of the healthcare environment results in multi-tiered levels of leadership and relative autonomy ....
Team-based healthcare is provided by two or more people who represent different professions with the common goal....
The goal of this course is to equip nurses with knowledge of the purpose and key principles of utilization manag....
You probably are aware that malnutrition can increase morbidity and mortality, but did you know that malnutritio....