Healthcare clinicians will have contact with older adults in increasing numbers. Treating these patients will re....
Long term care education focuses on nursing activities applied when caring for patients that have an illness or condition that requires care for an extended period of time. General nursing activities ranging from monitoring and recording vital signs to performing therapeutic treatment are covered, with additional emphasis on skills required to care for elderly patients, who make up the largest portion of long term care patients.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Annually, about 795,000 people in the U.S. are affected by stroke, which is the fifth leading cause of mortality....
As the U.S. population ages, increased numbers of older adults have been subjected to mistreatment. Professional....
As the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S., suicide is a public health concern. Older adults account for 20%....
Conflict is a part of life that especially exists in high-stress work environments such as healthcare organizati....
A landmark report by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) discovered that medical errors often result from systems fa....
Effectively communicating with patients and families is the foundation for a therapeutic, safe, and positive pat....
It is estimated that more than 236,740 new cases of lung cancer will be diagnosed in 2022. Lung cancer remains t....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses, physical therapists, and radiology professionals in the acute care....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses, physicians, and respiratory therapists about risk factors and comp....