Hypotension (systolic blood pressure < 90 mmHg) is often considered the defining hallmark of shock, but it ca....
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- Charge Nurse
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Focused CE Series
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test Nursing CEU Courses
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Concussions are head injuries that are caused by a traumatic, biomechanical force. The symptoms of concussion ar....
Trauma patients are at increased risk for hypothermia, which in turn increases their mortality risk. Nurses cari....
Shock is a clinical syndrome marked by the inability of the body to meet its own oxygen needs. Shock can origina....
The complexity of the anatomy of the brain can make CT scans difficult to understand. However, understanding the....
This module features an overview of disaster management in EDs, including the definition of the four stages of d....
Virtually all healthcare professionals help patients who are experiencing pain; physicians, nurses, therapists, ....
This webinar will discuss survival steps attendees can take in the event of an active shooter event occurring at....
Traumatic brain injury, also called acquired brain injury or head injury, occurs when a sudden trauma causes som....
The abdominal cavity is relatively unprotected and prone to trauma. Because the abdominal cavity can hold signif....