Healthcare clinicians will have contact with older adults in increasing numbers. Treating these patients will re....
Psychiatric nursing continuing education courses focus on best practices for psychiatric nurses. Psychiatric nursing CEU topics range from substance abuse and medication control to anxiety disorders.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
In 2020, suicide was the 12th leading cause of death in the U.S. (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, 20....
Nearly all patients diagnosed with cancer experience some level of distress from diagnosis, throughout treatment....
Clinical or major depression is a significant chronic disease worldwide. Depression is the leading cause of disa....
Alcohol remains one of the most abused drugs in the world. It affects an estimated 6.5% of the U.S. population a....
The goal of this course is to provide nurses who work with children, adolescents, and their families in various ....
The goal of this course is to enrich the knowledge of nursing professionals in the acute care setting about the ....
The goal of this course is to educate nurses in the acute care setting on the physiological effects methamphetam....
The goal of this course is to equip nursing professionals in the acute care setting with the essential knowledge....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Identify strategies for initiating opioid therapy in patient....