For many postoperative patients, the primary method of controlling pain is through patient-controlled analgesi....
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- Charge Nurse
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Focused CE Series
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Trauma is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality in the U.S. (CDC, 2019a). Unintentional traumatic injuries....
Drug-induced kidney and liver injury is a major problem throughout the world. Some of the most commonly prescrib....
Stroke is a leading cause of long-term disability and death in the U.S. Stroke is the result of a blocked or rup....
You probably are aware that malnutrition can increase morbidity and mortality, but did you know that malnutritio....
Visitation policies have been in place since hospitals came into existence and have changed throughout the years....
Hypotension (systolic blood pressure < 90 mmHg) is often considered the defining hallmark of shock, but it ca....
According to a 2019 national survey, approximately 5.5 million Americans aged 12 years and older used cocaine in....
Enterococci species are (bacteria) normally present in the human intestines and in the female genital tract. The....
Oncology emergencies are dangerous complications resulting from cancer. Conditions covered in this course includ....