Apnea of prematurity (AOP) is the cessation of breathing for more than 20 seconds or less when accompanied by ox....
Magnet related nursing education courses are designed to provide nurses with strategies and concepts that will elevate their practice to a level worthy of Magnet recognition. With just over 450 Magnet-designated healthcare organizations in the world, these courses will showcase what sets these Magnet-recognized organizations apart from the rest.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
This course will review the charge nurse role as it pertains to the mission, vision, and values of the healthcar....
The federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was implemented in 1996 and has evolved ....
Preceptors are needed to foster the competence of new graduates and nurses who change positions. The number of n....
Healthcare professionals witness the impact on patients’ quality of life and also see how hard it is for peopl....
More than 54.1 million people undergo surgical procedures annually in the United States, and many suffer from av....
In 2020, suicide was the 12th leading cause of death in the U.S. (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, 20....
Most nurse leaders begin their formal leadership path by training for a charge nurse role. Today’s healthcare ....
Conflict is a part of life that especially exists in high-stress work environments such as healthcare organizati....
Effectively communicating with patients and families is the foundation for a therapeutic, safe, and positive pat....