More than 54.1 million people undergo surgical procedures annually in the United States, and many suffer from av....
Joint Commission education courses are designed to provide nurses with strategies and concepts to best maintain patient safety. From preventing medication errors to infection control, these patient safety continuing education courses will help nurses provide the highest quality of care to their patients. The Joint Commission’s focus on ensuring quality and safety in our nation’s various healthcare organizations makes these courses imperative for any clinician.
- Advanced Practice
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Ambulatory Care
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Case Management Series
- CCMC Approved
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Complementary Healthcare
- Home Health
- Human Trafficking
- Infectious Disease Control
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal Regulatory
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Medical Surgical
- Men's Health
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- No Test
- Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- Nursing Webinar
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Health
- Review Courses
- Risk Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 1
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers: Part 2
- Transition of Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Effectively communicating with patients and families is the foundation for a therapeutic, safe, and positive pat....
The goal of this course is to educate acute care nursing leaders about the relationship between TJC, DNV, and AC....
The goal of this course is to educate healthcare professionals about approaches to prevent medication errors. ....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Identify the major physical, psychological, and environmenta....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Indicate how pathogenic organisms may be spread in healthcar....
After taking this course, you should be able to: Discuss the transmission of infectious organisms. Identify ....
Evidence-based practice allows nurses to use credible research to improve patient outcomes. By providing care in....
From accepting an order over the telephone to handing off a patient to another department, every healthcare prof....
Age-specific competency is not only a regulatory requirement but a professional necessity. Patients of differing....