- 2+ years of emergency nursing experience
- Unit specific certifications preferred.
- Preceptor/charge skills preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Critical Thinking skills, Delegation skills and Service Excellence skills
If you are seeking a career that you can be proud of then look no further than Bayfront, where innovation is celebrated, diversity is valued and excellent customer service is expected. Bayfront operates Pinellas county's busiest Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, with over 50,000 patients seen annually including approximately 2,600 traumas. Home to Bayflite, an internationally recognized air medical flight program, our trauma center is chosen most for West Central Florida’s emergency needs. Our comprehensive team includes board-certified trauma surgeons, specially-trained AACN or CCRN certified critical care nursing staff and CEN/TNCC certified ER nursing staff. Surgeon specialists are on call around the clock for patients who require their expertise. Our commitment to medical excellence and teamwork is what motivates us to continually invest in the latest technology and attract the most talented team of healthcare professionals.
Awards & Accreditations:
- National Accreditation - Joint Commission
- Level II Trauma Center - Florida Department of Trauma
- Certificate of Distinction - Primary Stroke Center, Joint Commission
- Certificate of Distinction - Chest Pain Center, National Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Disease-Specific Accreditation - Hip & Knee Replacement, Joint Commission
- Accreditation, Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center - Florida Department of Health
As we celebrate over 26 years of serving the trauma needs of our community, we invite you to join us… APPLY ONLINE AT: http://WWW.BAYFRONT.ORG Bayfront is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke-free/drug free workplace.