The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
This is a full-time position.
Bilingual is a Plus!
Relocation assistance is available.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, AND
• Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• ACLS, PALS, NRP as defined by unit competencies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree in nursing
• Experience in a specialty area(s)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
PREFERRED LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION
• As defined by specialty area(s)