Position Type : Full Time - Permanent
Relocation Approved :
Recruiter : Halliwell Green, Jane
Job Description :
Genesis HealthCare is the pace setter of the sub acute/specialty and long term care world! Providing multidimensional services to our patients and residents, we lead the way in the health care industry. Genesis Physician Services (GPS) is one of these many services.
GPS utilizes a team of dedicated Medical Directors, full and part-time Attending Physicians and Nurse Practioners to provide consistent, high-quality care to patients and residents. GPS providers serve as clinical care partners to the entire Genesis care team at Genesis skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. The GPS team orchestrates care delivery while optimizing patient and resident outcomes.
GPS is in search of a REMARKABLE Physician!
You can enjoy the exceptional benefits that a career with Genesis can offer. This includes an outstanding benefits package, competitive salaries and a flexible schedule that can provide you with a career and personal life balance. In addition, Genesis offers reimbursement for malpractice insurance and license renewal fees, 401K, company paid life and short term disability insurances, AFLAC supplemental insurance, flexible spending accounts, generous RN and Physician referral bonuses, fully paid time off for CME conferences, and much much more.
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE! Come explore this opportunity today.
Candidate will join our Genesis Physician Services (GPS) Rhode Island group. Our team provides coverage to 7 Genesis Centers in this area. Shared call is one in ten weekends and infrequent night call.
1. M.D. or D.O. required.
2. Gerontology certification preferred.
1. Demonstrates excellent management and problem solving skills.
2. Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
3. Demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
4. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
5. Demonstrates the ability to work well in a fast paced, unstructured environment
PERFORMS RELATED DUTIES:
1. Works with Center staff, Medical Director and other practitioners to integrate functions and objectives.
2. Represents Center or corporation at internal/external activities or functions.
3. Participates on committees, as assigned.
4. Other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration call Jane Green at 888-291-3510 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org