Director of Nursing
Crane’s Mill, a continuing care retirement community in West Caldwell, NJ seeks an experienced, highly motivated wellness professional with a passion for the senior life/care field in a non-profit environment. Reporting to the Administrator, this person will directly and indirectly supervise all licensed and non-licensed healthcare professional staff within the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Independent Living facilities to ensure compliance with all current Federal, State and local regulatory agencies while maintaining the highest degree of quality care and services.
We are looking for:
- creative, self-directed, hands-on team player
- BS degree in nursing; Masters degree in HCA/Nursing preferred
- Nursing license in NJ is required; CPR required
- Three to five years experience as an RN and Supervisor in a healthcare facility; one to two years experience as a Director of Nursing in a Long term facility preferred
- Experience with and strong knowledge of MDS process and reimbursement procedures
- Excellent written and oral communications, active listening, and visual skills. Computer competencies in Microsoft Office suite, MS Outlook, Internet/Intranet
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, including a generous match in the Retirement Savings Plan.
All applicants are to apply on line at www.lsmnj.org and for a complete job description and information about Crane’s Mill.