The VITAS Nurse is a member of the interdisciplinary team and is the pivotal person in identifying the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Responsible for initiating the appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission to VITAS and provides a continuously appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of care. This is a full-time RN position reporting out of the San Bernardino office.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in hospice, medical/surgical or home health experience preferred.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse where the VITAS program is located.
- The full-time RN will provide patient care in Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Chino, Norco, Corona and outlying areas.
- On-call responsibilities require coverage throughout Riverside and San Bernardino Counties as needed.
- The full-time days/hours are Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- Reliable transportation with appropriate insurance coverage.