Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing within 5 years of hire
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) within 30 days of hire
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Eperience as an RN in an Operating Room
- Experience as an RN in an acute care setting
About the Edmonds Campus.
Swedish/Edmonds (formerly Stevens Hospital) has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years. We pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace. We are a family. We are a community. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community through local, high-quality and compassionate health care services. On Sept. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health-care delivery network that provides more local services, while giving residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish system.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds
- 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
- 1,400 staff including clinical and non-clinical personnel
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services