Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing.
- Applicants without a BSN degree must actively pursue and attain a BSN within five years of hire.
- Previous Level II Nursery experience
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington
- Current BLS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
- Current NRP Certification
About the Issaquah Campus.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists.