· Strong time management skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with a diverse population.
· Ability to be patient and family focused
· Skill in the use of EMR (Electronic Medical Record) and/or ability to learn
· Knowledgeable of universal precautions for infection control and practices safe nursing standards for self protection
· Ability to perform consistently in stressful situations.
· Strong and creative, problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate.
· Ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments and projects with attention to details, efficiency and accuracy and deadlines.