The SLEH staff nurse is a licensed professional responsible for the delivery of excellence in patient care through assessing formulating nursing diagnoses and establishing goals planning and implementing intervention and evaluating patient care outcomes.
With the staff nurse's professional practice he/she is responsible for participating in and maintaining quality cost effectiveness and guest relations.
Staff nurses provide patient care in compliance with hospital policies and procedures and the standards of professional nursing practice defined in article 217.13 of the statutes regulating the practice of nursing as defined in article 217.13 by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
Minimum Job Qualifications/Education:
- BSN required;
- At least 1 years of experience in an cardiovascular telemetry care setting;
- Prefer 2 years in solid organ transplant and ventricular assist device experience;
- Highly desired Transplant or Cardiovascular Telemetry experience;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Registered Nurse/RN with current Texas license;
- Primary RN degree cannot be from an online RN school