|Physician's Assistant - Orthopedic Surgery|
|Location: Newark, NJ|
|Experience: 5.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Full-Time|
|Job ID: J118393|
A major medical center in New Jersey is seeking a Physician's Assistant to assist their Orthopedic Surgeon. This is an exciting opportunity to provide quality care to a wide range of patients in one of the largest medical centers in the state.
This is primarily inpatient, but the Physician's Assistant will spend one day in the outpatient clinic.
The Physician's Assistant is responsible for:
- Pre/post op: rounds, mentor, consultations, joint injections, etc.
- Scrub in the OR in general surgical cases
- On-call opportunities
- Quality and caring treatment of all patients, family, and friends
- 5-7 years Orthopedic experience (major joints/robotic/etc.)
- PA, NJ License
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills