- The SLEH staff nurse is a licensed professional responsible for the delivery of excellence in patient care through assessing formulating nursing diagnoses and establishing goals planning and implementing intervention and evaluating patient care outcomes.
- With the staff nurse's professional practice he/she is responsible for participating in and maintaining quality cost effectiveness and guest relations.
- Staff nurses provide patient care in compliance with hospital policies and procedures and the standards of professional nursing practice defined in article 217.13 of the statutes regulating the practice of nursing as defined in article 217.13 by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
Minimum Job Qualifications/Education:
- BSN required;
- At least one year of telemetry experience;
- Previous experience in acute care setting working with cardiology, geriatric and telemetry patients;
- ACLS and experience working with an electronic medical record (Epic);
- Prefer two years of telemetry experience, CV telemetry is highly desired;
- Registered Nurse/RN with current Texas license;
- Primary RN degree cannot be from an online RN school.