Exceptional People. Extraordinary Careers.
At Continuum Health Partners, our focus has always been on delivering the highest quality of care to our patients. We know that the exemplary care we provide would not be possible without the gifted nursing staff and the nurse education team that guides them. Our nurses are among the most educated, dynamic, articulate and compassionate practitioners in the nursing field today, bringing a spirit of professionalism and clinical excellence to every facet of nursing. Led by motivated, focused managers and educators who once practiced at the bedside but now offer unparalleled guidance, support and leadership, we believe that they are all making a difference in the lives of our patients and our people.
St. Lukes-Roosevelt now seeks a Nurse Education Manager to plan, supervise, implement and evaluate nursing education systems, programs, projects and policies that promote and support the accomplishment of our organizational goals. In this role, you will participate in skills validation components of orientation classes for newly hired RNs; assist in planning and implementing in-services and educational programs; and serve as a nursing education liaison to the critical care division.
· Masters Degree in Adult Education, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or specific healthcare field
· NYS RN license
· Demonstrated competence and progressive experience in critical care nursing and nursing education
· Maintained status as an AHA BLS instructor
· Education and Management/Administration Supervisory experience
As a nurse educator at Continuum Health Partners, you will have:
· Ample opportunities to lead/participate in initiatives that make a difference
· Mentoring programs and guidance from an inspiring network of supportive leaders and peers
· Tuition reimbursement, leadership skills training and continuing education opportunities that support your professional growth
· Generous paid vacation and wellness programs that allow you to balance your work and life
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the most skilled and caring professionals for our patients. We do this by investing in our employees, offering them ample opportunities for professional development as well as a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement programs, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity in the workplace.