|Location: Manhattan, NY|
|Experience: 5.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Full-Time|
|Job ID: J52642|
A prestigious Medical Center in New York City is seeking a dynamic Case Manager to join its staff of motivated health care professionals. This is an incredible opportunity for an RN with relevant experience looking to work a flexible, part-time schedule in a leading health care facility.
Prestigious Medical Center
The ED Case Manager will be responsible for coordinating, negotiating, procuring, and managing the care of patients by incorporating a focus on care coordination across the acute care continuum. Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Reviewing and evaluating the patient's medical record to determine the appropriateness and medical necessity for admission and continued hospitalization
- Evaluating appropriate resource utilization, and assesses patient for transitioning to the next appropriate level of care
- Collaborating with the health care team to ensure the achievement of quality outcomes for patients/families.
- RN; BSN required
- 3-5 years medical-surgical experience
- 2 years of utilization management/ case management experience in a hospital setting