|Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)|
|Location: Farmingdale, NY|
|Salary: $12-$14 per hour|
|Experience: 1.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Contract|
|Job ID: U972667|
A medical facility located on Long Island, NY is seeking a compassionate and experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). The CNA is responsible for providing care under the discretion of a Registered Nurse. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-respected long term care facility.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be responsible for assisting:
- Residents with dressing, undressing, changing, bathing and other personal care needs such as performing back rubs and shaving patients
- In the positioning of residents and routine restorative exercises under supervision of professional staff.
- In serving meals and feeding special-care residents and collecting food trays
- In maintaining a clean and orderly environment for residents within room, work areas, recreation areas, etc.
- In recording the temperature, pulse and respiration rates of residents
- In preparing daily reports
- In the transfer of residents to or from facility
- 1+ year of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) experience
- High School diploma
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate
- NY State Certificate or CPR certification
- Experience as a CNA working in a long-term care facility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Working in a Long Term Care setting