Centra is seeking candidates for the Director for Central Virginia Center for Simulation and Virtual Learning
The Director of the Central Virginia Center for Simulation and Virtual Learning is responsible for providing leadership in the introduction and the use of simulation technologies for collaborative nursing and interdisciplinary education programs. There will be operational and management responsibilities and the candidate will work collaboratively with simulation specialists, faculty, staff and students to meet and evaluate identified educational outcomes. There will be collaborative relationships with local health care organizations that promote professional development of health care providers. The candidate will participate in public relations and community outreach efforts to promote the image of Central Virginia Center for Simulation and Virtual Learning and develop new markets and secure resources and funding as needed.
If you desire to work in an empowering Magnet nursing environment with opportunities to advance, we invite you to join us.
- Master’s degree with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a health related field.
- Must have an active and valid R.N. license in Virginia or hold a multistate licensure as a registered nurse.
- All healthcare professional candidates must hold an appropriate license for specialty in Virginia.
- Hold BLS, ACLS, and or other advanced life support training (i.e. PALS, TNCC) instructor status.
- 3-5 years of education and/or simulation
- Strong program development skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration abilities
- Information technology skills
- Knowledge and experience with clinical simulation technologies
- Ability to coordinate inter-professional healthcare teams
- Master’s in Nursing
- 3-5 years of experience in simulation
- Operations management experience
- Budget preparation and budget oversight skills
- Public relations and fundraising abilities
For more information, visit BeACentraNurse.com, email email@example.com or call Angela Cassidy at 434.200.5108.