DIRECTOR OF CRITICAL CARE
Cox Medical Center Branson
SUMMARY: Directs the operations, programs, and activities in Critical Care, Emergency and Step-Down units of the medical center. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters degree in Nursing from four-year college or university; or
- Five to Ten years in a Director role of an ICU or ED; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
License(s), Certification(s), Registration(s), Accreditation(s)
- RN Licensure in the state of Missouri, MSN
- ACLS and BLS required
- PALS preferred.
- Experience with Magnet and Studer preferred.