Winthrop Hospital is a world-class 591-bed university-affiliated medical center and a major regional healthcare resource with a deep commitment to medical education and research. We continue to offer an incredibly positive workplace that truly nurtures, develops & engages our staff creating a unique harmony among all disciplines.
We currently seek a Nurse Manager to be responsible and accountable for estalishing and maintaining standards of practice and performance, directling, facilitating and evaluating work performance of all personnel within a defined patient care area, and maximizing patient outcomes on a 24-hour basis.
- BSN or related baschelor's degree, MSN preferred.
- Current enrollment in program considered: current New York State License:
- Currentl BLS and certifications as per individual area/unit reqs.
- Certification in clinical specialty and membership in pertinent professional organization recommended.
- 3 -5 years of telemetry or critical care experience, leadership experience preferred.
To apply, e-mail resume to email@example.com
An EOE m/f/d/v.