We know that where you work matters, and also that you have choices. As Swedish grows, we are able to offer more opportunities than ever to professionals at all stages of their careers. We are honored by your interest in employment with the Swedish 'family'.
Since its inception in 1910 as a 24-bed hospital, Swedish Medical Center has grown into a 1,500-bed medical center comprised of five hospital campuses in Seattle - First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard,Issaquah and Edmonds.
Swedish has grown to become the largest non-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers
Read more: http://www.swedish.org/About/Overview#ixzz24OVbBpj7
In addition to providing general medical and surgical care, Swedish is a regional referral center for treatment in the areas of oncology, cardiac care, high-risk obstetrics, neurosciences, orthopedic surgery and organ transplant. Swedish also has an impressive array of specialty programs that includes sleep medicine, addiction recovery, pediatric services and pain management.
Where you work matters!
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Nurse Auditor at Met Park in Corporate Billing.The Nurse Auditor is responsible for scheduling audits, meeting with auditors, posting audit findings, comprising quarterly reports of audit results, acting as a resource for patient financial services staff, and meeting with patients and/ore family who have concerns about their bill/charges.In this position you will:
* Perform defense audits to satisfactory resolution
* Identify recurring billing errors and trends and reports them to manager when necessary
* Work account and claim edit work queue's daily
* Conducts research and analyze coding and charges errors
* Stay informed of new and/or changing regulations as well as payer policy time limits
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Required qualifications for this position include:
* Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire.
* Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Washington
* Prior clinical experience
* Prior experience working in/with the health insurance industry
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Working knowledge of EPIC medical records
Swedish Medical Center has a non-discrimination policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our selection process is competitive and you will be contacted if your qualifications and our requirements are a match.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: