JOIN OUR CRITICAL CARE RESOURCE NURSING TEAM - Full-time and Part-time benefited opportunities are available for the nurse interested in the exciting opportunity to float within Bayfront’s Trauma ICU, Neuro ICU, Emergency Room (critical care holds), PACU (critical care holds) and Coronary Care Unit.
- 5 years of critical care nursing experience or 3 years critical care nursing experience with unit specific certification
- Unit specific certifications preferred.
- Preceptor/charge skills preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Critical Thinking skills, Delegation skills and Service Excellence skill
If you are seeking a career you can be proud of then look no further than Bayfront, where innovation is celebrated, diversity is valued and excellent customer service is expected. Bayfront operates Pinellas County's busiest Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center and has been serving the Critical Care, Emergency and Trauma needs of our community for over 100 years. Working with board certified physicians, specially trained nurses and support staff, you will be able to apply your talents in a supportive team atmosphere while working in multiple critical care units with case types such as: Complicated surgeries, multiple traumas, Traumatic Brain Injury, Complicated Spine surgery, Stroke, Multi-system organ failures (MSOF), Sepsis; Med/surg ICU, All cardiac intensive- AMI, ICD, CHF, Cardiogenic Shock, IABP, Temporary Pacemaker, Arrhythmias, etc. Our commitment to medical excellence and teamwork is what motivates us to continually invest in the latest technology and attract the most talented team of healthcare professionals.
Awards & Accreditations:
- National Accreditation - Joint Commission
- Level II Trauma Center - Florida Department of Trauma
- Certificate of Distinction - Primary Stroke Center, Joint Commission
- Certificate of Distinction - Chest Pain Center, National Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Disease-Specific Accreditation - Hip & Knee Replacement, Joint Commission
- Accreditation, Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center - Florida Department of Health
As we celebrate over 26 years of serving the trauma needs of our community, we invite you to join us… APPLY ONLINE AT: http://WWW.BAYFRONT.ORG . Bayfront is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke-free/drug free workplace.