Deliver quality health care to patients in their homes and in the community. Perform initial assessment of patients needs and initiate care planning process as a multi-disciplinary approach. Admits patients to the Agency based on Medicare and Agency policy. May include revisits if needed.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year med/surg experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year home care experience preferred.
- Current NJ nursing license.
- Ability to work flexible hours, and meet weekend, holiday and NOC requirements.
- Current IV, and venipuncture experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license and current CPR certification required.