Team Lead, Home Care Coord Reg# 2
|Department:||North HC Administration|
|Hours:||9 - 5|
- Valid licensure required
- Previous experience required
An exciting opportunity for a motivated RN to supervise team members, and coordinate home care services in the acute/sub-acute setting by utilizing the nursing process. Assures smooth transition of patient(s) from the hospital and other health care facilities to the home environment. Works with physician to provide home care services to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations. Markets both home care & palliative services within facilities and community. Position compensation includes salary plus opportunity for incentive dollars.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Associates degree (BSN preferred).
- 4-5 years of clinical experience required.
- Past supervisory experience preferred
- Community health experience preferred.
- Possess a current State RN license.
- CPR certification required.
- Possess a high level of analytical ability, detail oriented, strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize multiple demands with use of organizational skills and marketing skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
- Technology proficient a must including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and working knowledge of a Blackberry type device.
- Experience with clinical application a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours with weekends and holidays included.
- Able to travel to patients home within service area.