· Possesses a broad, interfaith theological knowledge base, familiarity with and understanding of the diversity of religious experience across cultures.
· Able to stimulate and respond to existential questioning.
· Knowledge of both the practice and management of pastoral care in a health care setting.
· Possesses time management skills and discipline required to efficiently and effectively provide spiritual care services.
· Able to read and write the English language in order to complete required professional documentation and correspondence.