Advanced Practitioner Inpatient
|Department:||GBMC Mid-Level Providers|
Under general supervision, is responsible for the clinical management of surgical patients in accordance with hospital, State and National regulatory agency standards.
Successful completion of Physician Assistant Program
· Analytical skills in order to assess patients and implement appropriate intervention.
· Able to work under varying degrees of stress and the ability to adjust to changes in the work environment, to include flexibility to rotate to inpatient care areas.
· Licensed as a Physician Assistant; Maryland Board of Physicians
· Certification as required.
· Completion of "Healthcare Provider" CPR course.